25 quotes to send to your crush

A crush can make you feel happy or sad, full of anxiety or full of joy. They are legitimate. A crush is not an illusion or a figment of your imagination. A crush is real. 

"It’s nice to have a crush on someone. It feels like you’re alive, you know?" - Scarlett Johansson

How you feel when you have crush on someone?

He acted like he didn't care, but I think he may be crushing on me too. I couldn't help but find myself attracted to him. I don't understand how he could not see that I fell for him a long time ago. It's been a while since I've felt a connection to a guy, and I think it's possible that I might have a crush on him. I don't know how to feel. I think he might be crushing on me too. But he is so stubborn and won't admit it. It's frustrating. I think of him all the time. Everywhere I go, I almost see him.

And what about boys? They feel like this -

Whenever I'm around her, I daydream a lot but act completely normal and uninterested so that I don't let her know.

Do you have the same feelings for someone? 

So, what better way to show them how you really feel than by sending them a sweet note with some 'unconditional love' quotes? Try to be genuine with your words and keep the conversation light. Remember that you want to be seen as confident and strong, not clingy and desperate. 

Read these 25 quotes and pick out the most fitting one, then send it to your crush! 

1. "The first time I saw you, my heart whispered - That's the one."

The first time I saw you, my heart whispered - That's the one.

2. "It’s the little things you do that makes me so crazily attracted to you."

It’s the little things you do that makes me so crazily attracted to you.

3. "An encounter with you is what I pray for before I start my day. Maybe, just maybe, God will be kind enough to grant this silly little wish."

"An encounter with you is what I pray for before I start my day. Maybe, just maybe, God will be kind enough to grant this silly little wish."

4. "I have almost gotten used to my boring daily routines till I met you. You are the best part of my day, and I feel like the luckiest man alive."

5. "No matter how hard I try to fall asleep, I can't stop thinking about you."

No matter how hard I try to fall asleep, I can't stop thinking about you.

6. "Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop?"

7. "The way you can make me laugh even on the darkest days makes me feel lighter than a feather."

8. "When you fall for someone's personality, everything about them becomes beautiful."

9. "When I'm alone, I think of so many things to say to you, but when I have a chance to tell you, I go speechless."

10. "​And for one second, it was like I could feel the timing clicking together, finally pieces falling into place." - Sarah Dessen

11. "There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart."

12. "I think of you all the time, everywhere I go, I almost see you."

13. "Your smile melts my heart."

Your smile melts my heart.

14. "Even when you are not around, I cannot help but smile when I think of you."

15. "I can't help myself when I see you. My heart just starts racing, and my mind just gets all dizzy, and I feel lightheaded because you are near."

I can't help myself when I see you. My heart just starts racing, and my mind just gets all dizzy, and I feel lightheaded because you are near.

16. "​Just thinking about you brings a smile to my face, a twinkle to my eye, and a skipped beat to my heart." - Ash Sweeney

Just thinking about you brings a smile to my face, a twinkle to my eye, and a skipped beat to my heart. - Ash Sweeney

17. ​"Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea whatsoever."

18. "​I pretended to look around, but I was looking at you."

19. ​"Your eyes make me shy." - Anais Nin

20. ​"Why do they call it a crush? Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return."

Why do they call it a crush? Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return.

21. "I never gave much thought to love songs until I met you and one day all of the singers knew exactly how I felt about you."

22. "But our love was stronger by far than the love of those who were older than we; Of many far wiser than we; And neither the angels in Heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Lee…" - Edgar Alaan poe

23."Rose, you're no picnic, alright? You're a spoiled little brat, even, but under that, you're the most amazingly, astounding, wonderful girl, woman that I've ever known..." - Jack, Titanic 

"Rose, you're no picnic, alright? You're a spoiled little brat, even, but under that, you're the most amazingly, astounding, wonderful girl, woman that I've ever known..." - Jack, Titanic

24. "I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all." - Kat, 10 Things I Hate About You 

25. "And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her." - J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter & Half Blood Prince