Country Singer Jessie James Decker Quote


What are some memorable quotes by Jessie James Decker?


Jessie James Decker is an American country-pop singer. She grew up listening to country music and always wanted to become a singer. But when she auditioned at multiple country labels, she was repeatedly rejected.


Fortunately, one of her songs attracted Mercury Records and they offered her a recording contract. In 2009, Decker released her debut album, Jessie James. 


Following the success of her first album, she continued making hit country music. In 2014, her Comin' Home topped in the top 5 on Billboard's top country albums chart. Jessie is a down-to-earth personality, she describes herself as a country girl at heart.


Here on Inspirational Novel Quotes, we've put together some of the best quotes by Jessie James Decker. 


20 most memorable quotes from Jessie James Decker


1. "For me, I feel like I’m slowly accomplishing what I’ve always wanted to do. I’ve always dreamed really big, and my mom planted that in all three of my siblings: ‘You guys can do anything." – Jessie James


​2. "I’m not perfect, but I do my best." – Jessie James


Country Singer Jessie James Decker Quote

Image Source jessiejamesdecker


3. "​I think if you’re a good person and spread happiness, good things will come to you!" – Jessie James


​4. "It’s okay to be sad if things don’t go the way you had hoped." – Jessie James


​5. "I don’t want anyone to ever feel they are alone and no one likes them, or to feel as insecure as I did." – Jessie James


​6. "I work really hard and have had many opportunities to give up and throw the towel in. But I never did." – Jessie James


​7. "If you walk into the room, and you’re smiling and have a pep in your step, people are going to be drawn to you. If you walk into a room and you’re sad and you look insecure, it’s bad energy." – Jessie James


​8. "I think that people can have their hand in as many different things as they want. You’ve just got to put your mind to it and just do it." – Jessie James


9. ​"If anything gets in the way of me being a good mom or wife, I simply say no." – Jessie James


​10. "Motherhood made me a better person." – Jessie James


Country Singer Jessie James Decker Quote

Image Source jessiejamesdecker


11. ​"I was always meant to be a mom. As soon as I had my kids, it just felt so natural." – Jessie James


12. ​"I have the happiest, most confident babies, and I know it’s because they feel that strong love from their parents." – Jessie James


​13. "Being a mom has made me feel more like a grown-up. I was always a kid at heart. It makes me feel like I did my purpose in life." – Jessie James


​14. "Every mom knows it’s hard to take care of yourself while you’re trying to take care of your children because, when you become a mother, you become so selfless." – Jessie James


​15. "Having a family is just my favorite altogether. I love having these babies that love you unconditionally. It’s amazing to always have such strong love. I feel so fulfilled." – Jessie James


16. "I love our country so much. And we should all love and respect each other because this is the greatest country in the world. I see the love. I see the unity in all walks of life on a daily basis and It makes me so proud to be an American." – Jessie James


17. "I love to hit the gym when I can. I usually work out three times a week and do circuit training." – Jessie James


18. "Women are strong, and we're way too hard on ourselves." – Jessie James


19. "I think the one I'm most proud of as a songwriter is 'Breaking Your Heart' because it was just a different style for me. It was very - I feel like it was very old-timey Patsy Cline. It's got a very '50s feel to it, and I pushed myself to write those lyrics very intimately with my co-writer Ted Bruner." – Jessie James


20. "When you have kids, it can be hard sometimes because you've got to find creative ways to spend time with each other. So with 'Lights Down Low,' I wanted to just write about all the things that we do to try to keep the love alive in creative ways, because you can't always go out on a date... but you can make a date at home." – Jessie James


Conclusion: 


Hope you enjoyed these top 20 quotes from Jessie James Decker. 


If we missed any of your favorite Jessie James Quote, please mention it in the comment.  We want to hear from you! And don't forgot to share this post with your friends!


Also read - Best Hans Zimmer Quotes